Chad & Kayla's Wedding | Wedding Photographer, Pulaski, NY

Thursday, September 6, 2012

 I haven't blogged my weddings in a while, I usually just put them on my facebook page (which you should Like if you haven't already!), but the photos look so much better on the blog so I'm forcing myself to get better about posting these!

Chad and Kayla's wedding took place at the end of July when I was extremely pregnant and it was HOT out... so thank goodness I'm friends with the couple and most of the wedding party! They made my job easier by cooperating and coming up with awesome ideas for photos! I have to point out that their ring bearer was quite possibly the best ring bearer EVER in the history of weddings. I think I have enough fantastic photos of him to give him his own blog post!

The ceremony took place at the Congregational Church in Pulaski, and the reception took place at the Eis House in Mexico. Congratulations again Chad & Kayla! Thank you for choosing me photograph your wedding!

Chad & Kayla Farmer
July 28, 2012




















































1 comment :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs