Trump/Waddell Family Session | Family Photographer, Pulaski, NY

Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm super excited to show off these photos because the lovely subjects happen to be my cousins! My cousin Stephanie (the strawberry blonde) is currently serving in Afghanistan and was home on R&R for a couple of weeks. She asked me to photograph her, her son Kaiden and her sister Diana. I hadn't seen them in a long time so I was super excited for the shoot!

We went to Brennan's Beach and used my favorite little field where the sun was once again very cooperative and gorgeous! Then we went over and shot some photos on the beach. It was great to photograph my family and catch up! 

I'd like to point out how cute and styled they were. I know I've said this before, but putting a little effort into what you wear contributes a LOT to how your photos will turn out. Steph and Diana both bought little headbands from Backwoods Bowtique, and Stephanie had her hair and makeup done by Backwoods Beauty Salon. They coordinated with cute neutral colors and dresses, which looked way better than if they just showed up in jeans and white t shirts. I can not stress this enough!! 

Ok, my "style" rant is over... check out these great photos below!

Stephanie, Diana & Kaiden
Family Session
July 2012
























No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs