Jeremy & Chelsea Engaged | Engagement Photographer, Pulaski, NY

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I am seriously slacking on my blog. I apologize!! My goal is to hurry up and catch up in the next month, because I have sooo many awesome sessions to share with you! I am starting with this amazing engagement session of Jeremy & Chelsea, taken in October of 2011. We were so lucky that it was such a gorgeous fall day. We went down to the old railroad bridge along the Salmon River, then we stopped at some railroad tracks and ended up in a field at my parents' house. Chelsea brought along props and some adorable outfits! Jeremy just smiled and did whatever Chelsea wanted which was so cute! I can't wait to photograph their wedding in September!

Jeremy & Chelsea
Engaged
October 2011























No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs