Fall Backwoods Beauty: Autumn | Portrait Photographer, Oswego County, NY

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am beyond excited to finally show off this session from last fall!!!!!!! Autumn is my favorite person to photograph (as you've probably figured out by now haha). We grew up together playing dress up, dancing around and being crazy - so it's no surprise that not much has changed. Autumn told me she wanted to do a fun "high fashion" fall shoot. My sister (owner of Backwoods Beauty Salon in Richland, NY) made Autumn's super fabulous head piece, Autumn found her dress at the Rescue Mission for $8, I set up the props and my sister did her hair and make up... and a Backwoods Beauty was born!

Autumn booked this session just for fun, because who doesn't secretly want super awesome photos of themselves!! I've said this before and I'll say it again... you don't need to wait for a fiance, kids, or a special occasion to have yourself photographed! You only live once! So get dressed up and book a fun Backwoods Beauty session like this one! The cost is my regular session price, along with $50 for professional hair and makeup done by my awesome sister. 

Ok I'm done babbling ... let's get on with the photos!!

Autumn Hardy
Fall Backwoods Beauty
October 2011



















2 comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs