Jen + Ben Love Story | Central New York Couples + Wedding Photographer

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

You might remember Jen + Ben from their winter wedding I photographed a few years ago. Jen has always photographed like a supermodel, and this shoot was no exception! She made her flower crown from flowers she grew. Isn't it amazing?? Flower crowns will never get old! I'm also really glad Jen is one of my best friends now, because that means I can steal her dress.

We found a random patch of wildflowers in the woods along the side of the road. It ended up being such a breathtaking location! I could have shot there all night!

I'll stop talking so you can drool over these photos!

Jen + Ben: Love Story
6-9-16
Richland, NY
Makeup by Backwoods Beauty















































No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs