Todd & Gina's Country Engagement | Engagement Photographer, Pulaski, NY

Friday, June 8, 2012

This was my second country engagement shoot in the same weekend. Each couple had a few similar ideas, but each shoot came out unique and I couldn't be happier with both of them. (If you missed the first country engagement shoot, just check out the previous post!)
Gina and Todd have an awesome love story, an adorable daughter, and another on the way. We went to my favorite abandoned location, and again the sunlight was awesome. I couldn't get enough of the field pictures!! Then we went to my parents' house and used their wooden horse fence for a backdrop. I am even more excited now to be photographing their wedding in October!!

Todd & Gina
Engagement Session
May 20, 2012






















No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs